Our peace of mind pledge to you
We are proud to offer a 1 Year manufacturing warranty on our pillows as it meets the highest standards for domestic use. Please note that this warranty is provided free of charge and in addition to the rights given to you by the law. The warranty starts 14 days from the date of purchase and lasts until the end of 1 year from that date. Our 1 year warranty is governed by and subject to the terms and conditions stated below.
This warranty covers the following defects in materials and workmanship of a Comfort Co. pillow that has only been under normal usage and proper care.
- Defects of a structural or manufacturing nature, including structural flaws in the pillow causing the foam materials to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Deterioration which causes the pillow to have a visible indentation or sag greater than 2cm when no weight is applied onto the pillow
- Side stitching coming apart.
This Warranty does not cover:
- Individual comfort preferences such a firmness, texture and feel.
- Physical abuse and improper use such as a prolonged bending or folding, sitting, standing or jumping on the pillow resulting in damage to its structure and / or cover material, including but not limited to cuts, tears, stains, soiling.
- Deformity or damage to the pillow caused by improper washing, drying or high temperature treatment
- Abnormal or non domestic use of the pillow
- Minor manufacturing discrepancies or cosmetic flaws
- Pillow dimensions within the accepted tolerance of +/- 1cm on the quoted size
- Usage outside Malaysia
- Pillows unboxed or unwrapped after 1 month from the delivery date
All our pillows are new and have been verified with our strict guidelines, to assure they are certified for use. They may have small imperfections, due to the nature of the material and the manufacturing process.
These imperfections are normal. Most importantly, they do not interfere with the comfort of the pillow.
During the warranty period, transportation costs for delivering the replacement will be borne by the customer. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for Return Policy details.
In case an identical model or material is not available for a replacement, we reserve the right to substitute a comparable model or material, and any price difference shall be borne by the customer. Repaired or replaced pillows are subject to the same Warranty as the original pillow, such that its warranty term begins 14 days from the date that the original pillow that was purchased.
Return & Refund Policy
If you are not fully satisfied with your pillow within the 30-night trial period, please contact us prior to arranging for a return. Kindly send a return request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To be eligible for a return, we humbly request that you first try your new pillow for at least 14 days before submitting a return request, as it can take some time for you to adjust to a new pillow.
- Once confirmed, you may arrange to drop off the pillow to us at the address: Comfort Co Return – Winplus Marketing Sdn Bhd, 18, Jalan BRP 9/1B, Putra Industrial Park, Bukit Rahman Putra, 47000 Selangor, Malaysia.
- All returned goods must reach our return address (either via self drop-off or delivery company) within 10 days from return confirmation date. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. Please keep the tracking code with you in case we shall need them for reference.
- An administration fee of RM10 per item will be charged and any shipping cost will be borne fully by the customer.
- A full refund (with the deduction of the administrative fee mentioned above) will be issued once the returned pillow has been received and verified.
- Pillows must be returned wrapped in the original packaging or any suitable packaging that can protect it from moist, dirt and damages. All returned pillows must be in a good condition, without any damages or stains, otherwise, we reserve the right to decline or forfeit any refunds or exchanges.
- A valid proof of purchase (such as your order confirmation email) is required for all return or exchange requests.
- Any products delivered outside Malaysia are not eligible for returns.